Search This Blog

Saturday, February 9, 2013

it's a beautiful mornin'

I think I'll go outside for awhile
an' just smile..
 -Young Rascals 


Well, it's not morning, it's night. But, don't you miss the beautiful mornings? The warm mornings. The Pickin'?


I've been craving it. I ventured out this morning in the cold to two awesome places, and as always, spent way too much.


I miss my garage, my gym shorts, my tee shirts, and the little bit of a tan this red head gets. My garage is a mess. I've been hoarding stockpiling all winter. It's gotten to the point that I just throw stuff right into the garage, instead of organizing it, because it's too cold. Oh spring, oh summer, when will you be here?!


What is it that you miss most about the warm weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you!