Search This Blog

Thursday, January 31, 2013

and i found a flower in a field

a field of cars and people
rows of concrete, paint, and steel
manhatten, is where it grew
 - the avett brothers

 
Tonight I worked on taking pictures for my farm table reveal. Not a photography expert here, and the fact that I only have windows on one side of my apart, and that side is NOT the dining room, plus the fact that it's dark when I get home, does not make for good picture taking.

But, before they die, I wanted to share with you my pretty pretty flowers. They make me happy! The rusty, warped, absolutely perfect milk carrier is from an antique store in Wilmington, NC - bought just for this!



What is it in your house that makes you happy - the item you just love to look at?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you!